Some blipster artist gets his own Cheerios commercial
For some reason, Cheerios has some marketing campaign that is supposed to appeal to blipsters, hipsters, alts, and artists about some blipster who drives around town in some sort of ART MOBILE.
He seems like he says everything that a 'failed artistic type' says abt trying to justify their lives' even though they will never be rich and probs shouldn't have majored in art.
- "Any1 can be creative"
- "I love what I do."
- "I am bitter about society"
- "I am too poor to afford real breakfast so I can't even afford Honey Nut Cheerios."
- "Any thing with fiber theoretically lowers ur cholesterol."
- "My kids are safe with u... I promise."
- "They made me take the logo off my favourite Members Only jacket."
- "They gave me a bucket of chalk in exchange for making this video."
- "I live in this van down by the river."
Do u think this blipster is chill?
What is the most authentic brand of cereal?
Should this bro be all up on Kashi's nuts?
R u more brand loyal 2 Clusters or Honey Bunches of Oats?
Fruity Pebbles or Cocoa Pebbles?
Cocoa Pebbles or Cocoa Crispies?
Raisin Bran or Raisin Bran Crunch or Raisin Bran Extra?
Do u think Cheerios should have used 'black ppl'/blipsters to sell Chocolate Cheerios [via General Mills being all racist]?
Do u know any1 who started an 'art bus'?
Do artists make u sad bc they are all poor and no1 cares abt what they 'make' bc it is honestly kinda shitty?
Does art deserve 2 make money?
Are commercials 'the master art'?
Are Cheerios 'overrated' or underrated?
Are Cheerios alt?
Is this better than the Miracle Whip 'hipster' campaign? [link]
Is this bro an authentic blipster or a post-Kanye 10.0 blipster?